Why support the Space Coast Ballet?
- Benchmark of culture in area
- Collaboration with Brevard Symphony Orchestra
- International influence with artistic directors from Kirov Ballet
in St. Petersburg, Russia
- World-class level of performances –comparable to those seen
in Boston, New York, and Europe
- Combines local ballet talent with internationally-renowned
- Provides Russian classic ballet dance training to disadvantaged children
What’s in it for you?
Like having a major league sport team, areas with a ballet company, symphony, natural history museums, arts & science museums, etc. enjoy:
- Better recruitment of skilled and high-level employees from out of area
- Higher profile in attracting grants and government programs
- Local cultivation of a more sophisticated general population
- Profound influence in local schools and the upcoming generations of local residents and leaders
- Receive optimum exposure for one great price.
- Reach an audience that appreciates the finer things in life.
- Demonstrate to the community that you support the arts and want to help enrich the quality of life in Brevard
- Enjoy world class ballet in your own
Why does the ballet need your support?
- Space Coast Ballet is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 non-profit organization
- The scale and caliber of productions performed by the Space Coast Ballet are expensive. Production costs for productions like “Sleeping Beauty,” performed in 2005-2006, can cost most professional ballet companies as much as $2 million dollars. Without cutting corners, the Space Coast Ballet’s artistic directors manage the same production for just over $100,000 in costs.
Space Coast Ballet is profoundly grateful for your support.
All contributions are tax-deductuble to the extent provided by law.